How To Cook Beef Heart
All you need to know about: How To Cook Beef Heart.
1 beef heart
1 onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 cup white wine
1/4 cup beef stock
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Rinse the beef heart under cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
3. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
4. Add the beef heart to the skillet and cook until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
5. In a small bowl, mix together the black pepper, oregano, cumin, paprika, chili powder, cayenne pepper, and garlic powder. Sprinkle the spice mixture over the beef heart and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
6. Transfer the beef heart and onion mixture to an oven-safe baking dish. Pour the white wine and beef stock over the beef heart.
7. Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour.
8. Uncover the baking dish and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
9. Remove from oven and let cool before serving. Enjoy!