How To Cook A Bone In Turkey Breast
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Bone In Turkey Breast.
• 1 (4-pound) bone-in turkey breast
• 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 teaspoon dried thyme
• 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
• 1 teaspoon dried sage
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Place the turkey breast in a roasting pan. Rub all over with olive oil.
3. In a small bowl, combine garlic, thyme, rosemary, sage, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Rub the spice mixture all over the turkey breast.
4. Pour 1/2 cup of water into the roasting pan.
5. Cover the roasting pan with aluminum foil and place in the preheated oven.
6. Roast the turkey breast for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
7. Remove the aluminum foil and continue roasting for another 30 minutes or until the turkey is cooked through and the internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C).
8. Let the turkey rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!