How To Cook A Steak On The Stove With Butter
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Steak On The Stove With Butter.
– Steak of your choice
– Black pepper
– 2 tablespoons butter
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Begin by taking your steak out of the refrigerator and allowing it to come to room temperature for about 30 minutes. This will help ensure even cooking.
2. Once the steak has reached room temperature, season it generously with salt and black pepper.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat with the butter and olive oil until the butter is melted and bubbling.
4. Add the steak to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, or until the steak reaches your desired doneness.
5. Remove the steak from the skillet and let it rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.
– If you don’t have a large skillet, you can also cook the steak in a cast iron pan.
– To check the doneness of your steak, use a meat thermometer. For medium rare, the internal temperature should be 135 degrees Fahrenheit. For medium, it should be 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
– If you want to add extra flavor to the steak, try adding a few cloves of minced garlic to the skillet when you add the steak.