How To Cook Roast In Crock Pot
All you need to know about: How To Cook Roast In Crock Pot.
Instructions for Slow Cooker Roast
1. Preheat your slow cooker. Place the roast in the crock pot.
2. Rub the roast with a mixture of your favorite herbs and spices. For a classic flavor, try using salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried thyme.
3. Add enough liquid to the slow cooker to cover the roast. You can use beef broth, chicken broth, or even water.
4. Cook the roast on low for 8-10 hours, or on high for 4-5 hours.
5. When the roast is cooked through, remove it from the slow cooker and place it on a cutting board or plate.
6. Allow the roast to rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
7. Slice the roast into thick slices, and serve with your favorite side dishes.
• If you want to add some vegetables to your slow cooker roast, add them in the last 2-3 hours of cooking time.
• For extra flavor, you can add some chopped onions and garlic to the slow cooker.
• To give the roast more flavor, you can add a few tablespoons of tomato paste or a can of diced tomatoes to the slow cooker.
• If you want to make a gravy for the roast, you can create a simple roux in a small saucepan and then stir it into the slow cooker juices.