How To Cook Sweet Potato In Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Sweet Potato In Oven.
– 2 large sweet potatoes
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– Salt, to taste
– Optional toppings (e.g. butter, cinnamon, nutmeg, brown sugar, honey)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Scrub the sweet potatoes under cold running water.
3. Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise and place them on a baking sheet.
4. Drizzle each half with a little olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
5. Roast for 45-50 minutes, or until soft and golden.
6. Serve hot with toppings of your choice. Enjoy!