How To Cook Sweet Potato In Air Fryer
All you need to know about: How To Cook Sweet Potato In Air Fryer.
Instructions for Cooking Sweet Potato in an Air Fryer
1. Start by preheating your air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. While the air fryer is preheating, select a large, sweet potato and wash it with cold water.
3. Peel the sweet potato and cut it into 1/2 inch cubes.
4. Place the sweet potato cubes in a bowl and season with your favorite spices. A combination of garlic powder, paprika, and pepper works well.
5. Add a few teaspoons of oil to the cubes and mix until the cubes are completely coated.
6. Place the cubes in the air fryer basket and spread them out evenly.
7. Cook the sweet potatoes in the air fryer for 15-20 minutes, or until they are golden brown and crispy.
8. When the sweet potatoes are finished cooking, remove them from the air fryer and place them on a plate.
9. Serve the sweet potatoes with your favorite dipping sauce or as a side dish.
Tips for Making Air Fryer Sweet Potatoes
• Make sure to cut the sweet potatoes into cubes of similar size so they cook evenly.
• To reduce the cooking time, pre-cook the sweet potatoes in the microwave for 1-2 minutes before placing them in the air fryer.
• If you want to add a bit of sweetness to your sweet potatoes, brush them with a bit of honey or maple syrup before cooking.
• To add some extra crunch, sprinkle some chopped nuts or seeds over the sweet potatoes before cooking.
• If you don’t have an air fryer, you can also bake the sweet potatoes in the oven for 20-30 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.