What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Spinach For Pasta
All you need to know about: How To Cook Spinach For Pasta.
– 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
– 2 bunches of fresh spinach
– Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the garlic and red pepper flakes to the skillet and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
3. Add the spinach to the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until the spinach is wilted and tender, about 8 minutes.
4. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
5. Drain any excess liquid from the skillet and transfer the spinach to a bowl.
6. Serve the spinach over cooked pasta or as a side dish. Enjoy!