How To Cook Wings In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Wings In The Oven.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly grease with cooking spray.
3. Arrange wings on the baking sheet in a single layer.
4. In a small bowl, mix together ¼ cup (60 mL) melted butter, 2 tablespoons (30 mL) of your favorite hot sauce, and ¼ teaspoon (1 mL) garlic powder.
5. Brush the mixture over the wings.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until wings are crispy and golden brown.
7. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
– For extra crispiness, try brushing the wings with a mixture of melted butter and olive oil before baking.
– For extra flavor, try adding a teaspoon of smoked paprika or cayenne pepper to the butter mixture.
– If you don’t have hot sauce, you can use BBQ sauce or other flavorings.
– For extra crunch, add a small amount of breadcrumbs or panko to the wings before baking.
– For a healthier version, try baking the wings without the butter mixture.
– For a spicier version, add more hot sauce to the butter mixture.