How To Cook Whole Duck
All you need to know about: How To Cook Whole Duck.
1 whole duck
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1 teaspoon of ground ginger
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. Rinse the duck under cold water and carefully pat it dry with paper towels.
3. Rub the duck with olive oil and season the outside with salt and pepper.
4. Place the duck into a roasting pan and place it in the preheated oven.
5. Roast the duck for about 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
6. When the duck is about halfway done, mix together the minced garlic and ground ginger and rub it over the outside of the duck.
7. Remove the duck from the oven when done and let it rest for 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!