How To Cook Top Sirloin
All you need to know about: How To Cook Top Sirloin.
1 top sirloin steak
2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Start by taking the steak out of the refrigerator and allowing it to come to room temperature, about 30 minutes.
2. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
3. Pat the steak dry with a paper towel and season it on both sides with salt and pepper.
4. Heat a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat.
5. Add the olive oil and heat until it’s shimmering.
6. Place the steak in the skillet and cook for 2 minutes. Flip the steak and cook for another 2 minutes.
7. Place the skillet in the preheated oven and cook for about 10 minutes, or until the desired internal temperature is reached (145°F for medium-rare, 160°F for medium, 170°F for well-done).
8. Take the steak out of the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.