How To Cook Tilapia In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Tilapia In The Oven.
Ingredients Needed To Cook Tilapia In The Oven
1 pound tilapia fillets
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried basil
Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions To Cook Tilapia In The Oven
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
3. Place tilapia fillets on the baking sheet.
4. Drizzle olive oil over the top of the tilapia.
5. Sprinkle garlic, lemon juice, oregano, basil, salt and pepper over the top of the tilapia.
6. Bake the tilapia in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
7. Serve the tilapia hot, garnished with lemon wedges if desired. Enjoy!