What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Tilapia In Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Tilapia In Oven.
4 tilapia fillets
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a nonstick baking mat.
3. Place tilapia fillets on the prepared baking sheet.
4. In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
5. Brush the mixture on each fillet.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
7. Serve warm and enjoy!