How To Cook Taquitos In Air Fryer
All you need to know about: How To Cook Taquitos In Air Fryer.
– 12 small-sized corn tortillas
– 2 cups of Mexican-style shredded cheese (cheddar, Monterey Jack, etc)
– 1/2 cup of cooked and shredded chicken, beef, or pork
– 1/4 cup of diced onion
– 1/4 cup of diced red bell pepper
– 2 tablespoons of chopped cilantro
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the air fryer to 375°F.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the cheese, chicken, onion, bell pepper, cilantro, olive oil, salt, and pepper until everything is evenly distributed.
3. Place a heaping tablespoon of the filling in the center of each tortilla. Roll the tortilla up tightly and place in the air fryer basket.
4. Cook the taquitos for 5 to 7 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
5. Serve hot with your favorite dip or salsa. Enjoy!