What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Taco Meat
All you need to know about: How To Cook Taco Meat.
1 lb. ground beef
2 tablespoons chili powder
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/4 cup water
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, add the ground beef. Cook, breaking it into small pieces, until it is no longer pink.
2. Drain any fat from the skillet.
3. Add the chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
4. Add the water to the skillet and stir to combine.
5. Reduce the heat to low and let the mixture simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Serve the taco meat in tacos, burritos, or as a topping for salads. Enjoy!