How To Cook Spinach
All you need to know about: How To Cook Spinach.
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
– 1 pinch of red pepper flakes
– 1/2 teaspoon of salt
– 3 cups of fresh spinach leaves
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the garlic, red pepper flakes, and salt. Cook for about 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
3. Add the spinach and stir until it is wilted and cooked through, about 2-3 minutes.
4. Serve immediately.
Tips and Tricks
– Make sure to use fresh spinach leaves for the best flavor.
– You can also add some freshly grated Parmesan cheese to the skillet before serving.
– If you want to make a more flavorful dish, you can add some chopped onion or bell pepper to the skillet before adding the spinach.
– If you don’t like the taste of garlic, you can omit it or use garlic powder instead.
– You can also use frozen spinach for this recipe, just make sure to thaw it and squeeze out any excess liquid before adding it to the skillet.