How To Cook Spareribs In Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Spareribs In Oven.
– Spare ribs
– Garlic powder
– Barbecue sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Rinse the spare ribs and pat them dry with a paper towel.
3. Place the ribs on a baking sheet lined with foil and sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika.
4. Bake the ribs in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
5. Once the ribs have cooked for 45 minutes, brush them with barbecue sauce and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
6. Remove the ribs from the oven and let them rest for 10 minutes before serving.
– If you want to make the ribs extra crispy, increase the oven temperature to 375°F and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes.
– For extra flavor, marinate the ribs in a mixture of your favorite barbecue sauce and seasonings before baking.