How To Cook Spare Ribs In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Spare Ribs In The Oven.
– 2 to 3 pounds of pork spare ribs
– 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
– 1/4 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
– 1/4 cup of brown sugar
– 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon of onion powder
– 1 teaspoon of paprika
– 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder
– 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
– Salt, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil and set aside.
3. Place the ribs on the prepared baking sheet.
4. Rub the ribs with the vegetable oil and season with salt and pepper.
5. In a small bowl, mix together the BBQ sauce, brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and chili powder.
6. Spread the mixture on the ribs and make sure to coat them evenly.
7. Wrap the ribs in the foil and crimp the edges to seal.
8. Bake the ribs in the preheated oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
9. Remove the ribs from the oven and let them rest for 10 minutes.
10. Serve and enjoy!