How To Cook Spaghetti Squash In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Spaghetti Squash In The Oven.
Instructions for Cooking Spaghetti Squash in the Oven
Cooking spaghetti squash in the oven is a simple and delicious way to prepare the squash. It is a great way to enjoy the mild flavor of the vegetable and the strands of squash that resemble spaghetti.
– 1 spaghetti squash
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut the spaghetti squash in half lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds and discard them.
3. Rub the squash halves with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Place the squash halves cut side down on a baking sheet.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the squash is tender.
6. Remove the squash from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes.
7. Using a fork, scrape the strands of squash from the skin and transfer to a bowl.
Spaghetti squash is a great substitute for pasta. Try topping with your favorite sauce or simply season with butter and Parmesan cheese. It can also be added to salads, soups, casseroles, and more. Enjoy!