What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Snow Peas
All you need to know about: How To Cook Snow Peas.
– 1 lb. fresh snow peas
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
– 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
– 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
– 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1. Rinse snow peas in a colander and set aside.
2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. Saute for about 1 minute.
3. Add snow peas to the skillet and sauté for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer for an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Serve hot. Enjoy!