What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Sauerkraut
All you need to know about: How To Cook Sauerkraut.
-2 lbs of fresh sauerkraut
-1/2 cup of diced onion
-2 cloves of garlic, minced
-1 teaspoon of caraway seeds
-1/4 cup of white wine
-2 tablespoons of olive oil
-Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Drain and rinse the sauerkraut in a colander. Transfer to a large bowl and mix in the onion, garlic, caraway seeds, white wine, olive oil, salt and pepper.
3. Spread the mixture in an even layer on a baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
4. Stir the sauerkraut and bake for an additional 25 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and serve warm. Enjoy!