How To Cook Salmon Patties
All you need to know about: How To Cook Salmon Patties.
-1 can (14 3/4 ounces) of salmon
-1/2 cup of diced onion
-1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
-1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
-1 teaspoon of dried dill
-1/2 teaspoon of salt
-1/2 cup of plain bread crumbs
-2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1. Drain the salmon and remove any bones, if necessary.
2. Place the salmon in a medium-sized bowl and use a fork to break it into pieces.
3. Add the diced onion, garlic powder, black pepper, dill, and salt to the bowl and mix until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg and bread crumbs.
5. Add the egg mixture to the salmon mixture and mix until everything is evenly distributed.
6. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
7. Form the salmon mixture into patties and place them in the hot skillet.
8. Cook the patties for about 4 minutes per side, or until they are golden brown and cooked through.
9. Serve the salmon patties with your favorite side dishes. Enjoy!