How To Cook Salmon In A Skillet
All you need to know about: How To Cook Salmon In A Skillet.
Ingredients Needed To Cook Salmon In A Skillet
-2-4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
-2 tablespoons olive oil
-Salt and pepper, to taste
-1 tablespoon fresh herbs (such as dill, parsley, or tarragon), finely chopped (optional)
Instructions To Cook Salmon In A Skillet
1. Heat a large, non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the olive oil and swirl to coat the pan.
3. Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper, to taste.
4. Place the salmon fillets in the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
5. Add the herbs and cook for an additional minute.
6. Serve the salmon fillets with your favorite sides. Enjoy!
Tips For Cooking Salmon In A Skillet
-Make sure to use a non-stick skillet for the best results.
-Be sure to use enough oil in the skillet; if the pan is too dry, the salmon will stick.
-If you’re using frozen salmon, make sure to thaw it completely before cooking.
-If you prefer a crispier texture, you can cook the salmon for an additional minute or two on each side.
-For added flavor, you can also try adding some lemon juice, garlic, or other seasonings to the skillet before cooking the salmon.