What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Salmon In A Pan With Skin
All you need to know about: How To Cook Salmon In A Pan With Skin.
– 4 salmon fillets
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– Lemon wedges, for garnish (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil and let it heat for about 1 minute.
3. Place the salmon fillets in the skillet, skin-side down. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Cook for about 4-5 minutes, or until the skin is crispy. Flip the salmon over and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
5. Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and bake for about 10 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through.
6. Serve warm with lemon wedges, if desired. Enjoy!