How To Cook Ribs In A Crock Pot
All you need to know about: How To Cook Ribs In A Crock Pot.
– 2-4 pounds of ribs
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon of onion powder
– 1 teaspoon of paprika
– Salt and pepper
– 1 cup of barbecue sauce
– 1 cup of beef broth or apple juice
1. Start by prepping the ribs. Place the ribs into a large bowl and rub them with olive oil.
2. Sprinkle the garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and pepper over the ribs. Use your hands to rub the seasonings into the ribs.
3. Place the ribs into the crock pot. Pour the beef broth or apple juice over the ribs.
4. Cover the crock pot and cook the ribs on low for 6-8 hours.
5. Once the ribs are cooked, remove them from the crock pot and transfer them to a baking sheet.
6. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and brush the ribs with barbecue sauce.
7. Place the ribs in the preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes.
8. Remove the ribs from the oven and serve with your favorite sides. Enjoy!