How To Cook Ribeye In Cast Iron
All you need to know about: How To Cook Ribeye In Cast Iron.
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Heat a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat and add oil or butter to the pan.
3. Place the ribeye steak in the hot skillet and season with salt, pepper, and any other desired seasonings.
4. Sear the ribeye for about 2 minutes on each side to get a nice, golden-brown crust.
5. Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the steak reaches an internal temperature of 135-140 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. Remove the skillet from the oven and let the steak rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.
-If you would like to add additional flavor to the steak, you can add garlic cloves, fresh herbs, or butter to the pan during the searing process.
-Be sure to let the steak rest before slicing and serving to allow the juices to redistribute throughout the steak.
-If you’re looking for a medium-rare steak, cook the steak for 12-15 minutes in the oven, or until the internal temperature reaches 125-130 degrees Fahrenheit.
-You can also cook the ribeye steak on the grill. Simply heat the grill to high heat, place the steak on the grill, and cook for about 4-5 minutes on each side, or until the steak reaches an internal temperature of 135-140 degrees Fahrenheit.