How To Cook Rhubarb
All you need to know about: How To Cook Rhubarb.
2 cups of fresh rhubarb, trimmed and chopped into small pieces
2 tablespoons of sugar
2 tablespoons of water
1 tablespoon of butter
1 tablespoon of orange juice
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. Place the chopped rhubarb in a baking dish.
3. In a bowl, combine the sugar, water, butter, and orange juice.
4. Pour the mixture over the rhubarb and mix until everything is evenly coated.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and let cool before serving.
1. You can use honey in place of the sugar, if desired.
2. For a spicier flavor, add a pinch of ground ginger or cinnamon to the rhubarb.
3. You can serve the cooked rhubarb as is, or you can serve it with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
4. You can also use cooked rhubarb in pies, crumbles, and other desserts.