How To Cook Red Snapper
All you need to know about: How To Cook Red Snapper.
2 pounds of red snapper fillets
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 teaspoon of dried oregano
1 tablespoon of minced garlic
1 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Place the red snapper fillets on the parchment paper.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, garlic, salt, and pepper.
5. Pour the olive oil mixture over the red snapper fillets.
6. Bake the red snapper in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
7. Serve the red snapper hot with your favorite sides. Enjoy!