How To Cook Ramen In The Microwave
All you need to know about: How To Cook Ramen In The Microwave.
-1 package of ramen
-2 cups of water
-1 tablespoon of oil
-Any other desired ingredients (veggies, meats, etc.)
1. Start by gathering all of your ingredients. This includes the ramen package, two cups of water, oil, and any desired ingredients you may want to add.
2. Place the ramen and oil into a microwave safe bowl.
3. Add two cups of water to the bowl and stir the ingredients together.
4. Place the bowl in the microwave and cook on high for two minutes.
5. Remove the bowl and stir the ingredients together again.
6. Place the bowl back in the microwave and cook for an additional two minutes.
7. Remove the bowl from the microwave and stir the ingredients together again.
8. Add any additional ingredients you’d like and stir the ingredients together.
9. Place the bowl back in the microwave and cook for one minute.
10. Remove the bowl from the microwave and stir the ingredients together one last time.
11. Serve your ramen in a bowl and enjoy!
-For extra flavor, try adding a teaspoon of soy sauce or sriracha sauce.
-If you like your ramen soupy, add an extra half cup of water.
-Try adding vegetables such as mushrooms, broccoli, or spinach for some added nutrition.