How To Cook Rabe Broccoli
All you need to know about: How To Cook Rabe Broccoli.
How to Cook Rabe Broccoli
Rabe Broccoli is a cruciferous vegetable similar to broccoli and cauliflower and a great source of vitamin K and fiber. It has a slightly bitter taste that pairs well with other flavors like garlic, parmesan, and lemon. Here’s how to cook rabe broccoli for a flavorful side dish.
• 1 head of rabe broccoli
• 2 tablespoons of olive oil
• 2 cloves of garlic, minced
• 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese, grated
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut the rabe broccoli into florets and spread them on a baking sheet.
3. Drizzle the olive oil over the florets and sprinkle with minced garlic, salt, and pepper.
4. Roast in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
6. Return to the oven for an additional 5 minutes.
7. Serve and enjoy!