How To Cook Prosciutto
All you need to know about: How To Cook Prosciutto.
• 4 oz. thinly sliced prosciutto
• 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
• 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Place the prosciutto slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Drizzle the olive oil over the slices and sprinkle with the pepper, thyme and garlic.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, or until crisp.
5. Remove from the oven and let cool before serving.
Tips and Tricks
• For a different flavor, you can use other herbs such as rosemary or oregano.
• If you want to add more flavor, try sprinkling some grated Parmesan cheese over the prosciutto before baking.
• If you want to make a crispy prosciutto, you can also try frying it in a pan. Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet and fry the prosciutto until it is golden and crispy.