What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Oysters In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Oysters In The Oven.
– 2 dozen oysters
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
– 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, minced
– 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Take the oysters and place them in a shallow baking dish.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the butter, lemon juice, parsley, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
4. Spread the mixture over the oysters in the baking dish.
5. Place the baking dish in the preheated oven and bake for about 10 minutes, or until the oysters are cooked and the butter is bubbling.
6. Serve the oysters hot, with lemon wedges and crusty bread. Enjoy!