What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Oat Meal
All you need to know about: How To Cook Oat Meal.
1 cup of rolled oats
2 cups of liquid (water, milk, almond milk)
1 pinch of salt
Optional: sweetener, such as honey, maple syrup, or sugar
1. In a medium-sized pot, bring the liquid to a boil over medium-high heat.
2. Once boiling, reduce the heat to a simmer and add the oats and salt.
3. Cook, stirring frequently, for about 8 minutes, or until the oats are tender and the liquid has been absorbed.
4. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
5. For a sweeter oatmeal, add a sweetener of your choice.
6. Serve hot and enjoy!