What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Mustard Greens
All you need to know about: How To Cook Mustard Greens.
-1 bunch mustard greens
-2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
-2 cloves garlic, minced
-Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
-1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1. Begin by washing and drying the mustard greens. Remove the stems and tear the leaves into bite-sized pieces.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant.
3. Add the mustard greens to the skillet and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cook until the greens are wilted, about 5 minutes.
4. Add the apple cider vinegar and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
5. Serve the mustard greens warm. Enjoy!