How To Cook Meatloaf In Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Meatloaf In Oven.
– 2 pounds ground beef
– 1/2 cup diced onion
– 1/2 cup diced red pepper
– 2 cloves minced garlic
– 2 eggs
– 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
– 1/2 cup bread crumbs
– 2 tablespoons tomato paste
– 2 tablespoons ketchup
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, onion, red pepper, garlic, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, bread crumbs, tomato paste, ketchup, and salt and pepper.
3. Form mixture into a loaf shape and place in a baking dish.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 45-60 minutes, or until cooked through.
5. Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.