How To Cook Meatballs In Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Meatballs In Oven.
– 2 pounds of ground beef
– 2 eggs
– 1/2 cup of bread crumbs
– 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
– 1/4 cup of chopped parsley
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground pepper
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, eggs, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper. Mix with your hands until everything is evenly distributed.
3. Shape the mixture into small balls, about 1-2 inches in diameter.
4. Place the meatballs on a baking sheet and drizzle with the olive oil.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the meatballs are cooked through.
6. Serve the meatballs hot, with your favorite sauce. Enjoy!