How To Cook Meat Loaf
All you need to know about: How To Cook Meat Loaf.
– 2 lbs ground beef
– 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
– 1/2 cup ketchup (plus additional for topping)
– 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
– 2 eggs
– 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, combine ground beef, breadcrumbs, ketchup, onion, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and black pepper.
3. Mix together until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
4. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and shape the meat mixture into a loaf shape.
5. Place the meatloaf on the prepared baking sheet.
6. Spread additional ketchup over the top of the meatloaf.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes or until the internal temperature of the meatloaf reaches 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
8. Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!