How To Cook Liver And Onions
All you need to know about: How To Cook Liver And Onions.
– 2 pounds of liver
– 2 large onions
– 2 tablespoons of oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 2 tablespoons of flour
1. Start by cutting the onions into thin slices.
2. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Add the onions to the skillet and sauté until they are golden brown.
4. Remove the onions from the skillet and set them aside.
5. Season the liver with salt and pepper.
6. Add the butter to the skillet and let it melt.
7. Place the liver in the skillet and cook until it’s browned on both sides.
8. Add the flour to the skillet and stir until it’s combined with the butter.
9. Add the onions back to the skillet and cook until they are heated through.
10. Serve the liver and onions hot. Enjoy!