What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Lion’S Mane Mushroom
All you need to know about: How To Cook Lion’S Mane Mushroom.
– Lion’s Mane Mushroom
– 4 tablespoons of butter
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Start by cleaning the mushrooms. Gently brush off any dirt, and cut away any tough or browned areas.
2. Slice the mushrooms into thin slices.
3. Preheat a large skillet over medium heat.
4. Add the butter to the skillet and allow it to melt.
5. Once the butter is melted, add the garlic and mushrooms. Saute for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
6. Once the mushrooms are cooked through, add the fresh parsley, salt and pepper.
7. Serve the Lion’s Mane mushrooms hot with your favorite side dish. Enjoy!