How To Cook Kilbasa
All you need to know about: How To Cook Kilbasa.
1 pound of kilbasa
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place kilbasa on a baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes on the middle rack.
3. Remove the kilbasa from the oven and carefully flip the sausages over.
4. Return the kilbasa to the oven and bake an additional 15 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Remove the kilbasa from the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Kilbasa can be served on a plate with a side of vegetables, mashed potatoes, or a salad. It can also be cut into slices and used for sandwiches or wraps.