How To Cook Hot Dogs On Stove
All you need to know about: How To Cook Hot Dogs On Stove.
1. Begin by gathering the necessary tools. You will need a skillet, a pair of tongs, a spatula, and a plate.
2. Place the skillet on the stove and turn the heat up to medium-high.
3. When the skillet is hot, add the hot dogs one at a time. Use the tongs to place the hot dogs in the skillet.
4. Cook the hot dogs for about five minutes or until they are lightly browned and heated through. Turn the hot dogs with the tongs to ensure that each side is cooked.
5. Remove the hot dogs from the skillet and place them onto the plate.
6. Serve the hot dogs with your favorite condiments and sides.
1. Use a non-stick skillet to prevent the hot dogs from sticking to the pan.
2. Consider pre-cooking the hot dogs in a microwave before finishing them on the stove.
3. If you want to add extra flavor, you can add a small amount of oil to the skillet before adding the hot dogs.
4. If you want to be extra careful, consider using a thermometer to check if the hot dogs have reached an internal temperature of 165°F.
5. To make the hot dogs extra crispy, consider finishing them in the oven or under a broiler.