What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Hot Dogs In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Hot Dogs In The Oven.
– Hot Dogs
– Aluminum Foil
– Optional Toppings
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line a baking tray with aluminum foil.
3. Place the hot dogs on the baking tray. Make sure they are spaced evenly.
4. Bake the hot dogs in the oven for 15-20 minutes. You can check the hot dogs by inserting a fork into them.
5. When the hot dogs are done, remove them from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes.
6. Serve the hot dogs on buns with your favorite toppings. Enjoy!