How To Cook Green Beans In Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Green Beans In Oven.
1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil.
3. Place the green beans on the baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste.
5. Toss the green beans to coat.
6. Spread the green beans in a single layer on the baking sheet.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until tender.
8. Serve and enjoy!