How To Cook Frozen Mozzarella Sticks In Air Fryer
All you need to know about: How To Cook Frozen Mozzarella Sticks In Air Fryer.
Frozen Mozzarella Sticks
1. Preheat your air fryer to 375°F for about 5 minutes.
2. Place the mozzarella sticks in the air fryer basket. Do not overcrowd the basket. You may need to do batches.
3. Cook for 4 minutes.
4. Flip the mozzarella sticks over and cook for another 4 minutes or until they are golden and crispy.
5. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy.
• Make sure to preheat the air fryer so that the mozzarella sticks cook evenly.
• Keep an eye on the mozzarella sticks while they are cooking so they don’t burn.
• Serve the mozzarella sticks right away for the best flavor and texture.