How To Cook Frozen Meatballs In Crockpot
All you need to know about: How To Cook Frozen Meatballs In Crockpot.
-Frozen Meatballs (1-2 pounds)
-1-2 cans of your favorite tomato sauce
-Fresh herbs and spices (optional)
1. Place the frozen meatballs in your crockpot.
2. Pour the tomato sauce over the meatballs and stir.
3. Add any additional herbs and spices you prefer (optional).
4. Place the lid on the crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on high for 4-5 hours.
5. Once the meatballs are cooked through, serve and enjoy.
-You can use any type of meatball you prefer, such as beef, turkey, or pork.
-For extra flavor, try adding some fresh garlic, onion, and red pepper flakes.
-You can also add other ingredients like mushrooms, peppers, and olives to the sauce.
-If you don’t want to use canned sauce, you can make your own with diced tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, and herbs.
-To save time, you can cook the meatballs in the crockpot on the high setting for 2-3 hours.