How To Cook Frozen Corn On The Cob
All you need to know about: How To Cook Frozen Corn On The Cob.
– Frozen Corn On The Cob
– Butter (optional)
1. Start by boiling a large pot of water over medium-high heat.
2. Once the water begins to boil, add the frozen corn on the cob. Allow the corn to cook for about 5-7 minutes.
3. Once the corn is cooked, remove it from the water and place it on a plate.
4. Sprinkle the corn with salt and butter if desired.
5. Serve the corn while it is still hot and enjoy!
– For added flavor, you can season the corn with herbs such as rosemary or thyme.
– If you want to make the corn extra creamy, you can add a tablespoon of cream or sour cream to the boiling water.
– If you want to add some heat to your corn, you can add a pinch of cayenne pepper or chili powder.