How To Cook Fresh Spinach
All you need to know about: How To Cook Fresh Spinach.
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1 clove of garlic, minced
– 1/4 teaspoon of salt
– 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
– 2 bunches of fresh spinach, stems removed and chopped
1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
3. Add the spinach, salt, and pepper to the skillet.
4. Cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently, until the spinach is wilted and cooked through.
5. Serve warm. Enjoy!