How To Cook Fresh Kielbasa
All you need to know about: How To Cook Fresh Kielbasa.
1 lb. fresh kielbasa
2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cut kielbasa into 1-2 inch thick slices.
3. Place the kielbasa slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. Drizzle the olive oil over the kielbasa and season with salt and pepper.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the kielbasa is cooked through and lightly browned.
6. Remove from oven and serve with your favorite sides. Enjoy!