How To Cook Fresh Green Beans On The Stove
All you need to know about: How To Cook Fresh Green Beans On The Stove.
– 1 pound fresh green beans
– 2 tablespoons butter
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Wash the green beans and trim off the ends.
2. Heat the butter over medium-high heat in a large skillet.
3. Add the garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly.
4. Add the green beans and season with salt and pepper.
5. Cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the green beans are tender.
6. Serve and enjoy!