How To Cook Fresh Brussel Sprouts
All you need to know about: How To Cook Fresh Brussel Sprouts.
1 lb fresh Brussels sprouts
1 tablespoon olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Trim the ends of the Brussels sprouts and remove any yellow outer leaves. Cut them in half lengthwise.
3. Toss the sprouts with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Place the sprouts, cut-side down, on a baking sheet. Roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until they begin to turn golden brown.
5. Flip the sprouts over and roast for another 10 minutes, until they are crisp and tender.
6. Serve warm. Enjoy!