How To Cook Dumplings Frozen
All you need to know about: How To Cook Dumplings Frozen.
1 bag of frozen dumplings
1. Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil.
2. Carefully add the frozen dumplings to the water.
3. Boil the dumplings for 3-5 minutes, or until they float to the top.
4. Drain the dumplings and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Tips and Tricks:
– If you’re not serving the dumplings right away, place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and keep them in the freezer until you’re ready to cook them.
– If you’re cooking a large quantity of dumplings, you can cook them in batches.
– For a crispier texture, you can also pan fry the dumplings. Heat some oil in a pan over medium heat and cook the dumplings until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side.